The HP 560 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Points Series brings 1.3 GbE performance, faster application processing and increased range to 802.11 clients. Ideal for dense client environments and high-bandwidth applications, the access points can be powered by PoE and offer full compatibility with legacy 802.11 clients and existing HP wireless controllers.
Built-in Spectral Analysis and integrated Wireless IDS/IPS provide detection, classification and intelligent avoidance of non-802.11 interference and comprehensive threat protection. Access points can be deployed in managed or autonomous mode.
Optimized Performance for Rich Media and BYOD
Improved Coverage and Reliability
- The HP 560 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Point Series delivers the latest in Wi-Fi technology, offering 1.3 Gb/s in the 5 GHz frequency band and 450 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz band for high-bandwidth applications and BYOD.
- Supports both centralized and distributed traffic forwarding for unparalleled application performance and WLAN scalability.
- Provides advanced quality of service (QoS) for voice and video communications with support for rate limiting and IEEE 802.1p traffic prioritization and Spectralink® Voice Priority (SVP).
- Extends network availability with self-healing, self-optimizing local mesh.
- The HP 560 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Point Series optimizes WLAN coverage and reliability with Wi-Fi Clear Connect automatic power adjustment, real-time identification of interference, and intelligent channel switching.
- Enhances the user experience with airtime fairness, providing equal RF transmission time for wireless clients in mixed client environments.
- Extends RF coverage with transmit bandsteering and improves client performance by automatically redirecting 5 GHz-capable clients to the less-congested 5 GHz spectrum.
- The HP 560 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Point Series provides comprehensive threat protection with integrated IDS/IPS offering granular threat detection and location tacking capabilities.
- Simplifies client authentication with support internal and external authentication, authorization and accounting servers, per user VLAN mapping and authentication.
- Locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access and secure data integrity of the wireless traffic with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP).
- The HP 560 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Point Series supports industry leading Lifetime Warranty 2.0 and 3 year 24x7 phone support.
- Provides interoperability with all IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac client devices through Wi-Fi Alliance certifications.
- Eliminates the need to upgrade to PoE+ by fully powering 5 GHz 802.11ac radio with 802.11af PoE and adapting 2.4 GHz radio to available 802.11af PoE.
- I/O ports and slots
1 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 port
- AP characteristics
Radios (built-in): 802.11b/g/n, a/n/ac
Antenna: (3) 5 dBi 2.4 GHz and (3) 7 dBi 5 GHz
Number of internal antennas: 6
Connectivity Standard: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Memory and processor
Dual core @ 800 MHz, 128 MB flash, 256 MB SDRAM
- Mounting and enclosure
Indoor, plenum rated; Includes two ceiling mounting clips
Operating temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Operating relative humidity: 5% to 95%, noncondensing
- Electrical characteristics
Maximum power rating: 14 W
PoE power: 13 W PoE+