See more products
Cables To Go 54000 3.3-ft DisplayPort Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 54000 3.3-ft DisplayPort Cable with Latches
Get the most out of your electronic equipment by using DisplayPort cables from Cables To Go. DisplayPort is a next-generation technology that delivers high bandwidth, digital audio/video signals from your PC to your display. These cables are made from quality materials and are designed to deliver sharp, crystal-clear picture and sound. These cables are Certified DisplayPort cables, adhere to DisplayPort 1.1 standards. Ensure quality and reliability with DisplayPort Cables from Cables To Go.
What is DisplayPort?
The multimedia age has increased demand for digital capability and connections instead of analog equipment. Consumers also have shown a desire for fewer cables and simpler connection methods. DisplayPort is a new license-free, next generation digital standard endorsed by VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association). This cable provides a means to defeat the limitations of VGA and DVI connections. The DisplayPort interface provides a seamless connection among a broad range of electronics such as PCs, computer monitors/displays and home theater equipment.Get the most out of your electronic equipment by using DisplayPort Cables from Cables To Go. DisplayPort delivers high bandwidth, digital audio/video signals from your PC to your display. These cables are made from quality materials and are designed to deliver sharp, crystal-clear picture and sound. Our certified DisplayPort cables adhere to DisplayPort 1.1 standards. Ensure quality and reliability with DisplayPort Cables from Cables To Go
Why should you choose DisplayPort?
The DisplayPort is a fully digital A/V interface that has been ratified by VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) as an improvement over older computer monitor interfaces like SVGA and DVI. DisplayPort cables offer a number of advantages over the older types, including all digital transmission, built-in audio and easier locking mechanisms. With digital transmission, crisp images and vibrant, deep colors rendered by the video source are displayed with pixel-for-pixel perfection on the screen. And unlike the old screws in the flange, DisplayPort cables easily lock and unlock with the push of a tab on top and do not disconnect like HDMI connectors.
The difference between a DisplayPort and HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is that a DisplayPort is intended for computer/monitor applications, whereas HDMI was designed as a home-theater type of interface. However, both are similar and capable of achieving 1080p. One of the truly great advantages of DisplayPort is that it easily converts to other digital video formats. Simple interface adapters make the connection. Keep in mind that when you have analog signals, such as DVI-A or SVGA, you must use a media conversion box to convert analog signals to digital signals.
- Pure digital connection; supports vide
- and audio
- Nickel-plated Male-to-Male Molex connectors with latches
- 28AWG copper wire
- Fully shielded to protect against EMI/RFI (Al/Mylar© wrapped, with copper braid shield)
- High-bandwidth transfer of 10.8Gbps; 12bpc (bits per component), 36bpp (bits per pixel), 120Hz refresh rate
- DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) compliant as well as support for HDCP (High Definition Content Protection)
- Supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- Capable of 8-channel uncompressed 192kHz, 24-bit audio
- Certified DisplayPort 1.1
- Educational Institutions, Home Offices, Office Buildings
- Pure digital connection
- Nickel-plated male to male molex connectors
- Fully shielded to protect against EMI/RFI (Al/Mylar wrapped, with copper braid shield)
- 28 AWG copper wire
- Supports 10.8Gbps; 12bpc (bits per component), 36bpp (bits per pixel), and 120Hz refresh rate
- Certified DisplayPort 1.1
|Cable Length (Feet)||3.3 ft|
|Cable Connector A||Display Port|
|Cable Connector B||Display Port|
Warranty provided by: C2G
Mfg Part No: 54000
UPC No: 757120540007
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 0.2200 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYC1-54000
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.