Intel DH67GDB3 Socket LGA1155 Desktop Board Product Details
Intel DH67GDB3 Socket LGA1155 Desktop Board
The Intel DH67GDB3 Socket LGA1155 Desktop Board is Intel® H67 Express chipset-based desktop board in microATX form factor. The Intel DH67GDB3 Socket LGA1155 Desktop Board supports the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors and Intel® Core™ i5 processors, and other Intel® processors in the LGA1155 package. The Intel DH67GDB3 Socket LGA1155 Desktop Board is featured with DVI-I, HDMI and DisplayPort connectors, and supports dual independent display for processors with Intel® HD Graphics. Powered by the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processors, DH67GDB3 delivers a superb visual performance for sharper images, richer color, and lifelike audio and video.
The Intel DH67GDB3 Socket LGA1155 Desktop Board also offers premium features, such as two SATA 6 Gb/s ports, two USB 3.0 ports with 5 Gb/s link speed and Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) for RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10, which provides new levels of protection, performance, and expandability.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Support for the Intel® Core™ i7 and Core™ i5 processors and other Intel® processors in the LGA1155 package.
- Features the new Intel® H67 Express Chipset PCH.
- Dual-channel DDR3 1333/1066 MHz Memory support (up to 32GB).
- One PCI Express 2.0 x16 graphics connector.
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology for RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10.
- Two SATA 6.0 Gb/s Ports, three SATA 3.0 Gb/s and two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports.
A Closer Look
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: BOXDH67GDB3
UPC No: 735858221016
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I69-2237
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.