Cables To Go 2-Port Cat5e Module Wall Plate Product Details
1 Two Port Cat5e Module Wall Plate White
The Cables To Go wallplate is made from high-impact ABS plastic, for years of durable use. The easy-to-use single gang wallplate holds up to 2 keystone jacks or keystone inserts. The inserts are a snap to install and remove, giving you a highly adaptable system.
- Type: 2-port
- Contacts: Phosphor bronze plated with 50 microinches of hard gold
- Connector: 110/KRONE Universal IDC connector provides vertical termination for 22-26 AWG solid wires
- Includes: Disposable 110 punchdown tool
- Certifications: UL listed; EIA/TIA 568A
- Manufacturer: Cables To Go
- Color: White
- Weight: .1 lb
- Dual T568A & T568B wiring compatible with Category 5 enhanced requirements
- Mounts to any electrical box or surface mount box; compatible with NEMA standard openings and boxes
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 27416
UPC No: 757120274162
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:2, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-27416
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.