D-Link USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter Product Details
D-Link USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter
The D-Link is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Adapter which enables you to plug into an available Universal Serial Bus (USB) port on a desktop or laptop PC running a compatible OS. As a USB device, this device helps you do away with the ISA, PCI, or PC Card slot to bring about LAN connectivity to a PC desktop or laptop computer. Installation is step by step approach using the USB 2.0 connectivity. It is one of the simplest ways to connect your computer to an Ethernet based network. This device provides a standard RJ-45 connector enabling you to hook up to an Ethernet 10Mbps / 100Mbps based LAN via a network hub or switch. The 10/100Mbps speeds ensure the flow and performance of your network is maintained and stable. Power for this device is supplied one way by the USB bus doing away with the need for an external power adapter. Order the D-Link USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter right away.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- USB 2.0; provides higher bandwidth that is necessary for high-speed peripherals
- 10/100Mbps; maintain the flow and performance of your network with efficiency and ease
- RJ-45 connector; provides an easy way of connecting to an Ethernet 10Mbps / 100Mbps based LAN via a network hub or switch
Manufactured by: D-Link
Warranty provided by: D-Link
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: DUBE100
UPC No: 790069243943
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:9, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: D700-2106
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- D-Link logos are registered trademarks of D-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.