Kingston KHX1600C9D3T1BK3/6GX HyperX T1 Desktop Memory Kit - 6GB (3x 2GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, 9-9-9-27 CAS Latency, Unbuffered, Non-ECC, Intel XMP ReadyItem#: K24-9960 | Model#: KHX1600C9D3T1BK3/6GX
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
- $29.99* After Rebate
Kingston 6GB (3x 2GB) HyperX T1 Desktop Memory Kit Product Details
Kingston KHX1600C9D3T1BK3/6GX HyperX T1 Desktop Memory Kit
Now equipped with the next-generation heat sink, the Kingston KHX1600C9D3T1BK3/6GX HyperX T1 Desktop Memory Kit is Kingston's latest offering for the most exquisite overclocking memory product one could ask for. Featuring an all new heat sink construction, the Kingston KHX1600C9D3T1BK3/6GX HyperX T1 Desktop Memory Kit is capable of challenging the limits to deliver a new overclocking experience like never before.
With its large heat dissipating surface, the new T1 heat sink delivers even better heat dispersion efficiency. This Kingston KHX1600C9D3T1BK3/6GX HyperX T1 Desktop Memory Kit will provide better cooling regardless of your cooling method (i.e. convection or cooling by means of a dedicated fan). For systems that are required to run at full speed over prolonged periods of time, the T1 heat sink makes an excellent component for improved performance.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- An all new heat sink design to achieve effective maintenance of speed while prolonging the memory lifecycle.
- All HyperX series are compatible with Intel XMP auto-overclocking function.
- A Memory Kit specifically optimized for Intel Core-i7 series processors.
- Exceptional clock and latency timing specifications to enhance overall system performance.
- Installing three memory kits will enable triple the amount of data to be transferred.
- A high capacity kit to offer comprehensive compatibility features for graphic/gaming applications; quenches your thirst for a performance upgrade.
- The 1.65V operating voltage enables stable overclocking to make Intel Core-i7 processors run faster with a longer lifecycle.
Manufactured by: Kingston
Warranty provided by: Kingston
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: KHX1600C9D3T1BK3/6GX
UPC No: 740617185768
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K24-9960
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kingston logos are registered trademarks of Kingston. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.