C2G 3m ST-ST 62.5/125 OM1 Duplex Multimode PVC Fiber Optic Cable - Orange - Patch cable - ST multi-mode (M) to ST multi-mode (M) - 10 ft - fiber optic - 62.5 / 125 micron - OM1 - (05577)Item#: 940713 | Model#: 05577
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $14.00 (39%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Cables To Go 10-Foot Duplex Fiber Optic Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 10-Foot Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable
Perfect for Ethernet Multimedia or Communication Applications
Cables To Go offers a high-quality fiber optic patch cable designed with ST to ST termination, and is perfect for ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. The ST connector features a bayonet locking system. The patented Injection Molding Process gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs. Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. The pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 62.5/125 multimode fiber.
ST - The ST (Straight Tip) connector is noted for its ability to provide
secure, versatile connection options for either singlemode or multimode cable.
Created by AT&T, the ST connector features a distinctive bayonet style.
- Bayonet locking system
- 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss
- Molded form construction
- Immune to electrical interference
- Application: Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, Multimedia, ATM, or any application that requires high-speed data transfer
- Weight: 0.14 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120055778
Mfg Part No: 05577
( Length:5, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 16.9800 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.