Businesses of all sizes rely on their IT infrastructure to run critical applications and store and safeguard valuable data. The Syncro CS 9271-8i solution, based on shared DAS (direct-attached storage), enables customers to build cluster-in-a-box (CiB) systems and delivers enterprise-grade high availability and business continuity at a fraction of the cost of traditional SAN solutions.
Designed for small and medium businesses (SMBs) and remote/branch office (ROBO) environments, the Syncro CS CiB solution provides failover and shared DAS storage, delivering application uptime and business continuity.
- Improve storage total cost of ownership (TCO) through lower costs, easier management, and increased resource availability
- Provide high availability and reduce downtime risk for mission-critical workloads with storage controller failover and RAID data protection
- Pool two storage servers into a single, compact shared DAS (sDAS) solution
- Based on SAS storage for simplified scaling and broad compatibility
- Complete Windows Server 2012 high availability solution
- Enables high availability DAS for Linux ecosystem