KOMPAKT is a streamlined sampler that ships with a comprehensive library and can import the most common sample formats. Powered by the efficient KONTAKT engine, KOMPAKT combines intuitive handling and a capable architecture with excellent sound quality. The factory library contains a wide range of detailed and convincing instruments like pianos, basses, loops, drums, guitars, strings, and more from the outstanding East West and Zero-G libraries. KOMPAKT is the quickest way to build a production-ready instrument collection, and it can also import KONTAKT, Gigasampler(tm), HALion, EXS(tm), AKAI(tm), and other common formats.
KOMPAKT makes no compromises playing and performing sample-based instruments. Powerful multi-mode filters, envelopes, and LFOs give a wealth of creative possibilities. Integrated high-quality reverb, chorus, and delay effects give each sample life and depth.
KOMPAKT offers professional details allowing for convincing realism of acoustic samples. Direct from Disk* playback lets samples be as large as available hard drive space. Eight-part multitimbrality and 256 voice polyphony allow lush arrangements for top productions.
KOMPAKT features an exceptional selection of sounds from the acclaimed East West and Zero-G libraries. Shipping on three CDs, the two gigabyte library includes acoustic and electric pianos, basses, drums, loops, and guitars. Realistic orchestral strings and solo instruments mix perfectly with choirs, brass, and percussion. The world of synths is also covered with leads, pads, basses, and much more.
KOMPAKT's clean and intuitive interface doesn't let technology get in the way of creativity. An integrated browser with full drag and drop support makes it easy to find the perfect sound. All important instrument parameters can be immediately adjusted without the need to page, scroll, or fumble through a manual. KOMPAKT puts the world's finest sample-based instruments at your fingertips.
- KONTAKT-based sample player with a wide range of instruments
- Comprehensive sound architecture
- Integrated file browser with drag & drop
- Includes two gigabytes of exceptional instruments from East West and Zero-G
- Professional sound quality with advanced 32-bit processing
- Supports Direct from Disk* playback
- Powerful filter offers six types, including low-pass, high-pass, and band-pass
- Three envelopes and four LFOs
- Integrated effects: chorus, reverb, phaser, and delay
- Eight-part multitimbral, 256 voice polyphonic
Import and Compatibility
AKAI(tm) S-1000/S-3000, Gigasampler(tm), SF2(tm), HAlion(tm), EXS(tm), BATTERY(tm), LM4(tm), AIFF and WAV from 8 to 32 bits with 44.1 - 96 kHz
* VST® 2.0, MAS(tm), DXi(tm), ASIO(tm), Soundmanager(tm), FreeMIDI(tm), OMS(tm), Audio Units(tm)**, Core Audio(tm)**, RTAS(tm)**
* Windows XP/2000/ME/98, Pentium III/ Athlon 400 MHz, 256 MB RAM
* Mac OS 9.2 or higher, G3 500 MHz, 256 MB RAM
* Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 700 MHz, 512 MB
* Mac OS 9.2 or higher, G4 733, 512 MB