Sandisk Extreme 16GB MicroSDHC Card - Class 10/UHS-I (U3), 90 MB/s Read, 40 MB/s Write, Waterproof, Shockproof, X-Ray Proof, MicroSDHC to SD Adapter Included - SDSQXNE-016G-AN6MAItem#: 13624956 | Model#: SDSQXNE-016G-AN6MA
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Sandisk Extreme 16GB MicroSDHC -SDSQXNE-016G-AN6MA Product Details
Sandisk Extreme 16GB MicroSDHC Card
Expand storage capacity of your camera, smartphone or any other multimedia device with Sandisk Extreme 16GB MicroSDHC Card. This 16GB Class 10/UHS-I (U3) microSDHC card allows you to capture and store HD video with up to 1080p resolution. This microSDHC card has read speed up to 90 MB/s. It has write speed up to 40 MB/s. Extreme speeds let you capture every detail of adventure and take the wait out of transferring your videos between devices. This microSDHC UHS-I card is built tough for extreme durability under challenging environmental conditions. It is waterproof, shockproof, x-ray proof and temperature proof to protect your memories from life's mishaps. This microSDHC card comes with a convenient SD card adapter, so you can also capture and access data on the card with any device that has an SD card slot. Buy Sandisk Extreme 16GB MicroSDHC Card today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- MicroSDHC card; compatible with a variety of multimedia devices gives high storage in limited space
- Class 10/UHS-I (U3) card; allows you to capture and store HD video with up to 1080p resolution
- Built for extreme conditions; waterproof, shockproof and X-ray proof to protect your memories from life's mishaps
- Includes MicroSDHC to SD Adapter; lets you use the MicroSDHC card with SD compatible multimedia devices
Manufactured by: SanDisk
Warranty provided by: SanDisk
UPC No: 0619659134464
Mfg Part No: SDSQXNE-016G-AN6MA
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- SanDisk logos are registered trademarks of SanDisk. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.