Iogear GHDMIS4W6 4-Port HDMI Switch with Remote Product Details
Iogear GHDMIS4W6 4-Port HDMI Switch with Remote
Take your HDTV to the next level with HDMI technology, the new connectivity standard in digital consumer electronics, delivering the most vivid and richest viewing experience available today into your living room.
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) technology is the latest digital interface that provides HD video and multi-channel audio through a single cable.
IOGEAR's HDMI Switch enables you to connect multiple HD source devices to your HDTV for your viewing pleasure. It is an ideal solution for connecting multiple HD media devices such as...
- Video game consoles
- Media PCs, computers
- Set top boxes from cable and satellite providers
- DVRs, DVD players, AV receivers and many more...
Switching between Media Sources
Select and view the desired source device at a push of a front panel pushbutton or the switch remote.
Provides User-Friendly Convenience
No need to mess around with the TV's AV input selections. The switch eliminates the hassle of figuring out the correct AV input for the desired device.
Voltage: DC 6V
- Video Resolution: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p; 1920x1200
- Video connections:
Video Input: 4 x HDMI Type A 19 Pin Female
Video Output: 1 x HDMI Type A 19 Pin Female
On Line: 4
Power On: 1
- Computer Connections: Daisy Chain or Cascading: Dependence on Signal Strength and Cable Distance
Humidity: 0-80% RH (Non Condensing)
Operation Temperature: 32F~122F (0C~50C)
Storage Temperature: -4F~140F (-20C~60C)
- Power Consumption: 3watts (max)
- Power Adapter: Universal Power Adapter 100~240 (50/60Hz)
- Unit Dimensions:
- 4x HDMI inputs and 1x HDMI output
- HDMI v1.3b and HDCP Compliant
- Superior Resolution
- HDTV: maintains 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolution
- PC Support: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA (1600 x 1200), and WQXGA (2560 x 1536)
- Switching port via remote control or front-panel pushbutton
- IR sensor up to 22.96 feet (7M)
- Front-panel LED for port and power status
- Backwards compatible with DVI devices with a DVI (male) to HDMI (female) adapter. IOGEAR HDMI/DVI adapter, GHDMIFDVIMW6.
Manufactured by: Iogear
Warranty provided by: Iogear
UPC No: 9781022694293
Mfg Part No: GHDMIS4W6
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 14.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Iogear logos are registered trademarks of Iogear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.