The HP 2530 Switches Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments. Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and include Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
The HP 2530 Switch Series is easy to use and deploy, and can be manages with the HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.
Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches
Security and Quality of Service
- The HP 2530 Switch Series provides secure, reliable and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments.
- Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and include Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
- Right size deployment with choice of 8, 24, and 48 port models available with Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports, optional PoE+ and optional 10GbE uplinks.
- Power savings with fanless models, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az), and ability to disable LEDs and enable port low power mode.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support and no software licensing required.
Simple Deployment and Management
- The HP 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including Local MAC Authentication, 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP Protection, Dynamic ARP protection, and Dynamic IP lockdown, and flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS.
- Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues; uses weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP).
- Defend your IPv6 network with DHCPv6 Protection.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 2530 Switch Series supports choice of management interface with Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), using console or micro USB ports.
- Quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models.
- Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
- TR-069 delivers zero touch deployment for devices with dynamic IP addresses and on private networks.
- The HP 2530 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON, and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
Memory and processor
- (24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
- (2) SFP+ fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports
- ARM9E @ 800 MHz
- 128 MB flash
- Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB dynamically allocated
- 256 MB DDR3 DIMM
ThroughputSwitching capacityStacking capabilitiesManagement features
- 100 Mb Latency: < 7.3 µs
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.7 µs
- 10 Gbps Latency: < 2.2 µs
- Imc - intelligent management center
- Command-line interface
- Web browser
- Configuration menu
- Out-of-band management (serial rs-232c or micro usb)
- Ieee 802.3 ethernet mib
- Repeater mib
- Ethernet interface mib