The HP 1920 Switch Series, part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, is designed for smaller organizations dealing with bandwidth-demanding applications. The switches are ideal for environments that require advanced features for granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management.
The switches deliver advanced smart-managed fixed configuration Gigabit switches that build on the marketing-leading price/performance of the HP 1910 Switch Series. They feature a new 48-port PoE+ model, IPv6 support and advanced silicon technology.
Simplifies Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
Keeps Your Business up and Running and Protected
- The HP 1920 Switch Series, ideal for small organizations features easy-to-use, out of the box, plug-and-play deployment.
- The series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased flexibility. It consists of nine rack-mountable models with internal power supplies including four non-Power over Ethernet (PoE) models: 8G-, 16G-, 24G- and 48G- port; five PoE+ models: (2) 8G-, (2) 24G- and 48G-port.
- These smart-managed switches use an intuitive Web management interface, based on our industry-leading HP 1910 Switch Series, to simplify deployment and management while offering you greater granularity of control of key features.
Delivers Improved Performance, While Lowering the Total Cost of Ownership
- Enhanced security features such as Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access.
- Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection and supports secure http (https).
- The switch series is covered by the HP Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with next day advance hardware placement, 24x7 phone support for 3 years and business day phone and email support for as long as you own the product.
- The HP 1920 Switch Series delivers advanced functionality in smart-managed switches, including Layer 3 static routes, SFP ports, IPv6 support, rate limiting, link aggregation and IGMP.
- Smaller enclosures facilitate flexible deployment.
- The switch series includes PoE+ options to power IP devices without the cost of additional cabling.
- Advanced silicon technology, green features like Port shutdown and EEE compliance for greater energy-efficiency and the Limited Lifetime Warranty significantly reduce TCO.
Memory and processor
- 48 RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
- 4 SFP 1000 Mbps ports
- Supports a maximum of 48 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports plus 4 1000BASE-X SFP ports, or a combination
- MIPS @ 650 MHz
- 32 MB flash
- packet buffer size: 12 Mb
- 128 MB SDRAM
ThroughputRouting/switching capacityPoE capabilityManagement features
- 100 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- limited command-line interface
- Web browser
- SNMP Manager
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB