The HP MSR1000 Router Series is a family of high-performance, entry-level, small branch routers that deliver integrated routing, switching, security, mobility, and SIP in a single box. With its integrated infrastructure and modular design, the MSR1000 reduces complexity and simplifies your network while enabling faster time to service and enhanced performance.The MSR1000 increases flexibility and agility through open standards and by delivering support for a leading selection of connectivity options.
It also offers lasting investment protection, and helps reduce capital and operating expenses.
Reduce Complexity and Simplify Your Network
Enhance Time to Service and Branch Performance
- The HP MSR1000 Router Series simplifies your network through integrated routing/switching/security/voice/3G and 4G LTE WAN.
- Single pane of glass management with HP Intelligent Management Center makes administration easier.
- Zero-touch deployment and Dynamic VPN reduces management complexity.
Increase Affordability and Reduce TCO
- The HP MSR1000 Router Series offers high performance routing with up to 500Kpps forwarding and 160Mbps of IPSec encryption throughput to meet bandwidth-intensive applications demands for small branch offices.
- Comprehensive feature set enables branch services to support your needs.
- Integrated security eases the transition to the cloud.
- Powerful security capacity and high port density satisfies small branches with embedded hardware encryption.
Increase Flexibility and Agility, Fortify Resiliency and Survivability
- The HP MSR1000 Router Series delivers an entry-level modular router to reduce your TCO through open standards, power and space savings, and energy-efficient hardware.
- No additional licensing complexity or cost for advanced features.
- The HP MSR1000 Router Series is built on a modular platform with a wide range of connectivity options that enables the right design for your small branch needs.
- Based on open standards for ease of network integration.
- 4GE LTE and 3G WAN access support enables service and business continuity in the branch.
ThroughputRouting table size
- 2 SIC slots or 1 DSIC slot
- 1 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 WAN port
- 1 SFP fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP port
- 4 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 LAN ports
- 1 Serial port
- 200000 entries (IPv4), 200000 entries (IPv6)
- 3G, 4G LTE
- Depending on options and configuration