HP Cloud-Managed 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series provide two and three spatial access points offering enhanced coverage and reliability for voice and multi-media communications. Built-in application awareness and Motion Aware roaming enhance the mobile user experience and ensure optimal application performance.
Wi-Fi Clear Connect RF optimization and integrated Wireless IDS/IPS provide automatic detection, classification and mitigation of non-IEEE 802.11 interference and wireless threats. The access points can be powered by PoE and ensure 100 percent uptime in case of WAN link failure.
Optimized Performance for Rich Media and BYOD
Improved Coverage and Reliability
- HP Cloud-Managed 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series provides two and three spatial stream access points offering enhanced coverage and reliability for voice and multi-media applications.
- Built-in application awareness provides traffic priority handling for voice, video and Microsoft Lync applications.
- Extends network availability with self-healing, self-optimizing wireless mesh.
- Improves the way traffic is distributed across the network and helps clients discover the best AP to connect to with Motion Aware roaming.
- HP Cloud-Managed 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series optimizes WLAN coverage and reliability with Wi-Fi Clear Connect RF optimization, real-time identification of interference, and intelligent channel switching.
- Enhances the user experience with airtime fairness, providing equal RF transmission time for wireless clients in mixed client environments.
- Extends RF coverage with transmit beamforming and improves client performance by automatically redirecting 5 GHz-capable clients to the less-congested 5 GHz spectrum.
- Offers 100% uptime in case of WAN link failure.
- HP Cloud-Managed 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series with integrated IDS/IPS provides granular threat detection, comprehensive threat protection and intrusion prevention.
- Delivers integrated web filtering and malware protection with cloud based security services.
- HP Cloud-Managed 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series supports industry leading Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 and 3 year 24x7 phone support.
- Provides interoperability with all IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac client devices through Wi-Fi Alliance certifications.
- 1 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 port
- Indoor, plenum rated
- Includes 5/16" and 9/16" ceiling mounting clips