The HP FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series provides an open door for expanding your enterprise network by adding capacity with local switching and L2/L3 support. Take advantage of IRF enhancements for spine/leaf configurations, to simplify network management and expand server connectivity.
Resilience and ease of management come hand–in-hand with the FlexFabric 5700. While IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50msec convergence time.
You can rely on the FlexFabric 5700 to lower TCO with up to a 25% lower cost than competing devices.
Expand Your Data Center Network with Confidence
High-Performance Data Center Switching
- The HP FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series expands your enterprise network by adding local switching capacity for better scalability, so that you can support more customers.
- Up to thirty (30) HP FlexFabric switches can be added to the network and managed by one Controlling Bridge (CB) switch improving server connectivity. (future)
- The FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series gives you choices that fit your budget and environment by offering 1/10GbE ports supporting SFP and BASE-T with 10/40GbE uplinks.
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
- The HP FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series delivers 960Gbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.
- Provides local switching and participates in the network unlike competing port multiplexers.
- Low latency, under 1.5us 10GbE latency, provides improved throughput and fewer lost packets.
Simplicity and Lower TCO
- The HP FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series delivers IRF <50msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.
- The 5700 Switch Series supports spine/leaf IRF to enhance network agility with ECMP and faster convergence.
- In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
- The HP FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
- No extra hidden costs with simple one license per switch for all OS features.
- Up to 25% lower cost than competing port multiplexers for lower TCO.
- Automate tedious tasks with software defined network (SDN) and reclaim wasted resources.
48 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
4 fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports
Memory and processor
512 MB flash
packet buffer size: 9 MB
2 GB SDRAM
10 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs
IRF; 9 switches
IMC - Intelligent Management Center