Hiro H23534 56k V.92 Data/Fax/Voice PCI Modem Product Details
Incredible Buy! Internal PCI Conexent Modem
This internal PCI Conexent modem uses the state-of-the-art single chip software control. Besides, it has the advantages of high quality and high reliability with hardware data flow control technical design. This Conexent internal PCI modem is compatible with Windows 98SE. Moreover, it follows the V.92 standard, so you can surf the Internet at 56K speed, decrease PCI slot occupation for more convenience.
- Modem Protocol: ITU-T V.92/K56Flex, ITU-T V.34bis, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.21, V.23 Bell 212A/103, V.80
- Fax Compatibility: 14.4k bps Send/Receive, G3 Compatible
- Software Compatibility: AT Command Set Compatible
- Error Correction: MNP2-4, V.42
- Data Compression: MNP5 & V.42bis
- DTE to Modem Data Rate Max: 115200 bps
- Modem Operation: Dial-up
- Data Interface: PCI BUS 2.1
- Voice Function: Yes
- Audio Monitoring: Mini-Speaker with Programmable volume control
- Line Interface: RJ-11 Modular jack, Line/Phone
- Conexent single chip solution.
- Surf the Internet at blazing 56K speed
- Fully software upgradeable
Minimum System Requirements: Pentium II CPU 233+, 32M RAM+, L2 cache 256K; Windows 98SE
Manufactured by: Hiro
Warranty provided by: Hiro
UPC No: 649258500032
Mfg Part No: H23534
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Hiro logos are registered trademarks of Hiro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.