The ShoreTel Premises Mobility Router is an innovative and highly scalable network appliance that fuses IP telephony, enterprise wireless LANs, carrier cellular networks, and location technology to extend voice and Unified Communications (UC) to mobile devices. The router is also available as a virtual application that runs on your industry standard X 86 server.
The Mobility Router lets users make and receive calls from both the enterprise and personal mobile phone numbers by automatically selecting the best network (Wi-Fi or cellular) with fast and automatic network handover, to optimize cost, call quality and battery life.
Available in four options, sized to meet the needs of any enterprise, the ShoreTel Mobility Router can be deployed as an integral mobility feature in the ShoreTel Unified Communication system, or with the customer’s choice of PBX/UC vendors.
- Mobile UC on smartphones and tablets from a wide variety of platforms, including Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry OS, and Symbian/Nokia
- Low-cost in-building voice coverage leveraging the enterprise WLAN
- Reduced cellular charges costs through elimination of international roaming and direct dial charges on mobile devices
- Improved enterprise visibility and control over cellular usage
- Easy Integration with existing UC infrastructure and applications