This is an ultra efficient (85%) PSU, with a mesh body and an environmental friendly packaging. It has the new PCI-E 8pin and is NVIDIA SLI - Ready Certified up to Dual GeForce 8800.
Four independent 12V rails provides system stability during heavy workload and steady current to noise sensitive devices.
The cables have been separated to four groups by utilizing a large grommet plate. Each cable group are fully sleeved and sealed, providing excellent durability for the wires.
The extender approach to cabling should help with cable management. All of the extenders and adapters are sleeved. For the most part, the included adapters mainly allow you to add another 4-pin Molex. Two of them have additional floppy power connectors on them as well. This method has helped to minimize multiple connectors on peripheral attached.
- 880W with a peak load of 1040W
- Semi-gloss black painted finish
- Connectors: 1x 24pin main connector; 4x PCI-E (6pin); 2x PCI-E (8pin); 2x Floppy, 7x EZ-Grip; 1x P4; 1x P8; 4x SATA; 6x T-connector
- 135 x 135 x 25 mm sleeve bearing fan (intake) with 1000 ~ 1800 rpm
- Quad (4x) independent 12V rails
- Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2/EPS12V v2.91 form factors
- Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors
- Active PFC
- Pass-though Molex connector
- Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity
- 1mm thick chassis