Epson TM-J7100 USB/Serial Two-Color POS Inkjet Product Details
The TM-J7000 series produces high-resolution 2-colour printing, which means you can fully differentiate your service at the point of sale with eyecatching receipts, featuring bright, high impact colour logos and advertisements. A printing speed of 16 lines of text per second or complex graphics, barcodes and coupons at up to 50mm per second enables you to keep customer waiting times to a minimum. Using Epson’s proven SEAJet printing technology, the result is sharp, easy to read, and permanent, with no fading.
The sophisticated single-insertion system combines high-speed MICR reading, cheque-printing and endorsement. It’s fast, simple and, because there’s no need to flip the cheque, it’s virtually error free – even when presented with folded or crumpled cheques.
Ease of use and excellent connectivity
In addition to the front-loading system, which allows both paper roll and ink cartridges to be changed quickly, these printers include ink near-end detectors and and an operations panel which is located at the front, and is simple to use, even for inexperienced operators. As well as high-speed serial, parallel, Ethernet and USB ports, an IBM interface means the TM-J7000 can be used as a simple drop-in replacement for your existing legacy printer or as the first stage in a full system upgrade.
Low cost of ownership
With an autocutter life of 1.5 million cuts, and an MCBF of 50 million lines, this series is extremely reliable. In addition, the printer’s long-life ink cartridges are capable of producing up to 20 million characters (15 million for 2-colour), making it exceptionally efficient for the point of sale in demanding retail environments.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: Epson Canada
Warranty provided by: Epson Canada
Mfg Part No: C31C488A8991
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 12.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Epson Canada logos are registered trademarks of Epson Canada. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.