Aten KA9140 Serial CPU Module for KM0216, KM0432, KM0832 KVM Switch SeriesItem#: YYD1-KA9140 | Model#: KA9140
Aten KA9140 Serial CPU Module Product Details
Aten KA9140 Serial CPU Module
The Altusen serial CPU adapters connect KVM cables to the serial ports of the servers. Those adapters are light and in small form factor, fit perfectly into most of the rack-mount or desktop servers.
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances.*
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch.
- Superior video quality - supports resolution of up to1024 x 768 within the distance of up to 500ft.(150m); DDC2B.
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility.
- Up to 500 ft.(150 m) between the CPU modules and the Matrix KVM Switch for KM0832/ KM0432/ KM0216
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
Mfg Part No: KA9140
UPC No: 672792400209
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:9, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-KA9140
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.