MSI X99A Gaming Motherboard - Core i7, Intel® X99, Socket 2011-3, ATX,128GB Max Size, DDR4 Memory, 8 DIMM Slots, - (X99A TOMAHAWK)Item#: 40193052 | Model#: X99A TOMAHAWK
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $27.00 (9%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
MSI X99A Gaming Motherboard - X99A TOMAHAWK Product Details
The MSI X99A Gaming Motherboard
The MSI X99A Gaming Motherboard has been designed from the ground up as completely new X99 GAMING model. It comes packed with several new and unique MSI features and a fully armored IO and audio cover, harnessing optimized gaming audio and industries’ highest quality components, providing gamers with best-in-class features and protection.This socket LGA2011v3 motherboard is based on the Intel X99 Express chipset, and supports Intel Core i7 processors out of the box. The board draws power from a combination of 24-pin ATX and 8-pin EPS power connectors, and uses an 8-phase VRM to power the CPU. The board supports up to 128 GB of quad-channel DDR4 memory. Expansion slots include three PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots, and two PCIe 3.0 x1. Order MSI X99A Gaming Motherboard today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Non-Stop Gaming; equip yourself with the MSI Arsenal GAMING Series motherboards to improve your game
- Armor Strength; to deliver the best performance, coupled with super strong armor design.
- Mystic Light Extension; dedicated Header for 4-PIN RGB-Strip & Lighting Control
- Maximize your storage device; activate all the devices at the same time with 40 Lanes CPU
- Unmatched Memory performance and stability; with traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability
Product TagsMSI X99A
Manufactured by: MSI
Warranty provided by: MSI
Mfg Part No: X99A TOMAHAWK
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- MSI logos are registered trademarks of MSI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.