StarTech ST1000BT32 PCI Network Adapter Product Details
StarTech ST1000BT32 PCI Network Adapter
Are you looking for an easy way to bring Gigabit to the desktop? This 1000 Mbits/sec. network adapter is the perfect compliment to your high-speed Ethernet infrastructure and is ideal for demanding applications like multimedia authoring, CAD/CAM, database management, video conferencing, and any other solution that demands high bandwidth.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows®, Mac®, and Linux
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards
- Easy plug and play installation for quick setup
- Full duplex design increases your network performance to 20/200/2000Mbits/sec
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging for up to 64 VLANs
- IEEE 802.3x compliant flow control for full duplex and backpressure for half duplex
- LED indicator shows network link/activity and 10/100/1000Mbits/sec selection
- One RJ-45 connector supports 10/100/1000Mbits/sec network speeds and Auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Supports 32-bit 33/66MHz PCI Local Bus Master for high-speed operation
- Supports PCI 2.1 Wake ON LAN function
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030795807
Mfg Part No: ST1000BT32
( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.