TRENDnet Remote Control Device TK-IP101 Product Details
TRENDnet Remote Control Device
The TRENDnet Remote Control Device offers cost effective remote server management for multiple users, regardless of server status. Eliminate the need to physically be in the server room to troubleshoot, reboot and edit pre-boot functions. Save resources and manage server and PC resources from around corner or around the world. It provides highly secure access to both Windows and Java-based clients. With up to 16 active user accounts the TK-IP101 supports 4 concurrent logins. An intuitive Web user interface provides controls from BIOS level functions to Windows based applications. Buy TRENDnet Remote Control Device today!
- Manage multiple servers from your network or remotely from any Internet connection
- IP-based remote control server management for Windows and Java-based clients
- An intuitive Web user interface provides control from BIOS level up to OS based applications
- Centralize management of multiple servers when connected to a conventional KVM switch
- Multiple user access control
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
UPC No: 0710931304374
Mfg Part No: TK-IP101
( Length:14, Width:11, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 3.9700 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 7pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.