Cisco Small Business MFELX1 - SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver module - Fast Ethernet - 100Base-LX - LC single mode - up to 6.2 miles - 1310 (MFELX1)Item#: 7228827 | Model#: MFELX1
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Cisco MFELX1 MiniGBIC SFP Transceiver Product Details
Cisco MFELX1 MiniGBIC SFP Transceiver
The MFELX1 is an easy-to-install Mini-GBIC (SFP) transceiver module that provides a simple way to add 100 Base-LX functionality to your Cisco managed switch. The module operates at a wavelength of 1310nm and supports single-mode fiber optic cabling. In a typical operating environment, it can achieve distances over 10 km depending on the total attenuation in the fiber plant. 100 Base-LX is mainly used in metro area networks (MAN) or in large campus networks needing 100 Mbps connectivity between sites. The MFELX1 can be used with Linksys managed switches to create solutions that meet the needs for a broad range of customers.
The MFELX1 is a part of the Cisco family of Mini-GBIC transceiver modules. For other options, see the MFEFX1, MGBSX1, MGBLH1 and MGBTX1.
- 1310nm wavelength for single-mode fiber
- Supports 100Mbps speed up to 10km for metro and campus area networks
- Integrated spring latch for easy removal
- SFP MSA compliant with duplex LC connector
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 745883577729
Mfg Part No: MFELX1
( Length:4, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.