Bose® 151® SE White Environmental Speakers Product Details
Bose® 151® 34104 SE Environmental Speakers
Experience a high-quality sound performance with the Bose® 151® 34104 SE Environmental Speakers. These amazing environmental speakers offer a high level of quality and reliability so you can experience a truly incredible audio performance. Each one features a 2.5" full-range, glass-filled speaker cone to provide a consistent sound field over a larger listening area than possible with conventional designs. The Bose® 151® 34104 SE Environmental Speakers have been engineered and tested to withstand snow, rain, salt, and even extreme temperatures. The glass-filled polypropylene cabinet also ensures strong durability against harsh weather conditions. In addition, the adjustable weather-resistant brackets allow the user to easily direct the speakers for optimum coverage outdoors, indoors, and in marine environments. Grab the Bose® 151® 34104 SE Environmental Speakers right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2.5" full-range environmental drivers; delivers reliable, high-quality sound reproduction
- Adjustable weather-resistant brackets; provides secure installation to most surfaces
- Glass-filled polypropylene cabinet; ensures yearlong protection against weather extremes
A Closer Look
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 4.5" (H) x 5.75" (D) x 12.5" (W) (114 x 146 x 318 mm)
- Three 2.5" full-range environmental drivers in an Articulated Array® speaker design provide a consistent sound field over a larger listening area than possible with conventional designs.
- Slot-port tuning reduces air turbulence for cleaner and deeper reproduction of music’s lower notes – particularly at high volumes – from a low-profile enclosure.
- 2.5" full-range, glass-filled speaker cone delivers reliable, high-quality sound reproduction across all audible frequencies even under extreme temperature and weather conditions.
- Glass-filled polypropylene cabinet provides added yearlong protection against weather extremes.
- Adjustable weather-resistant brackets provide secure installation to most surfaces, and allow the user to direct the speaker for optimum coverage outdoors, indoors and in marine environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand snow, rain, salt and temperature extremes of -40º F (-40º C) to 158º F (70º C).
- Withstood 1,200 hours of salt fog testing – twice the demanding Marine Industry Standard.
- Syncom® computer testing of drivers contributes to a high level of quality and reliability.
- Rated at 50 watts IEC continuous power handling. Compatible with amplifiers or receivers rated from 10 to 100 watts per channel RMS and 4 to 8 ohms.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Bose
Warranty provided by: Bose
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: 34104
UPC No: 017817343169
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:14, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 12.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B55-1060
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Bose logos are registered trademarks of Bose. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.