CTG 10-Meter SC-ST Fiber Optic Cable Product Details
Perfect for Ethernet, Multimedia, or Communication Applications
Cables To Go offers a high-quality fiber optic patch cable designed with ST to SC termination, and is perfect for Ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. The ST connector features a bayonet locking system and the SC connector features a push-pull locking system. The patented Injection Molding Process gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs. Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. The pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 62.5/125 multimode fiber.
- Color: Orange
- Size: 3m
- Manufacturer: Cables To Go
- Weight: 0.5lbs
- Connector: ST to SC
- Fiber Size: 62.5/125 micron
- Type: Multimode; Duplex
- Application: Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, Multimedia, ATM, or any application that requires high-speed data transfer
SC (Square connector) - An innovative technology pioneered by NTT (Nippon Telephone & Telegraph), the SC connector's push-pull coupling mechanism accommodates dense packaging. The SC connector features an ingenious spring-loaded ferrule, which promotes durability and optimized performance with its shock-resistance, anti-vibration and temperature stability properties.
ST - The ST (Straight Tip) connector is noted for its ability to provide
secure, versatile connection options for either singlemode or multimode cable.
Created by AT&T, the ST connector features a distinctive bayonet style.
- ST- Bayonet locking system
- SC- Push-pull locking system
- 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss
- Molded form construction
- Immune to electrical interference
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 09139
UPC No: 757120091394
Box Size: ( Length:1, Width:9, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-09139
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.