C2G 10m SC-ST 62.5/125 OM1 Duplex Multimode PVC Fiber Optic Cable - Orange - Patch cable - ST multi-mode (M) to SC multi-mode (M) - 33 ft - fiber optic - 62.5 / 125 micron - OM1 - molded - (09139)Item#: 262192 | Model#: 09139
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $27.00 (49%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
CTG 10-Meter SC-ST Fiber Optic Cable Product Details
Perfect for Ethernet, Multimedia, or Communication Applications
Cables To Go offers a high-quality fiber optic patch cable designed with ST to SC termination, and is perfect for Ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. The ST connector features a bayonet locking system and the SC connector features a push-pull locking system. The patented Injection Molding Process gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs. Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. The pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 62.5/125 multimode fiber.
- Color: Orange
- Size: 3m
- Manufacturer: Cables To Go
- Weight: 0.5lbs
- Connector: ST to SC
- Fiber Size: 62.5/125 micron
- Type: Multimode; Duplex
- Application: Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, Multimedia, ATM, or any application that requires high-speed data transfer
SC (Square connector) - An innovative technology pioneered by NTT (Nippon Telephone & Telegraph), the SC connector's push-pull coupling mechanism accommodates dense packaging. The SC connector features an ingenious spring-loaded ferrule, which promotes durability and optimized performance with its shock-resistance, anti-vibration and temperature stability properties.
ST - The ST (Straight Tip) connector is noted for its ability to provide
secure, versatile connection options for either singlemode or multimode cable.
Created by AT&T, the ST connector features a distinctive bayonet style.
- ST- Bayonet locking system
- SC- Push-pull locking system
- 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss
- Molded form construction
- Immune to electrical interference
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120091394
Mfg Part No: 09139
( Length:1, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3600 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.