AMD FirePro W9000 100-505632 Video Card - 6GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0(x16), 6x DisplayPort, DirectX 11, AMD Eyefinity, CrossFireX, Dual-SlotItem#: A177-9000 | Model#: 100-505632
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
AMD FirePro W9000 6GB GDDR5 Video Card Product Details
AMD FirePro W9000 100-505632 Video Card
Find yourself hooked on intense games with the AMD FirePro W9000 100-505632 Video Card. The AMD FirePro W9000 100-505632 Video Card redefines your gaming experience as it delivers quicker, crisper, and more life-like visuals for your DirectX 11 games, thanks to its AMD FirePro W9000 GPU and 6GB GDDR5 Video Memory. Boasting of the cutting-edge AMD HD3D Technology, you can now play, watch, design, create, share, and download in 3D. This video card also features AMD Eyefinity Technology, AMD ZeroCore Power Technology, and CrossFireX multi-GPU support, allowing you to enjoy dramatic visual performance through multiple displays and at low energy cost. Purchase the AMD FirePro W9000 100-505632 Video Card today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AMD FirePro W9000 GPU; ensures smoother graphics delivery
- 6GB GDDR5 Video Memory; speeds up your system’s graphic processing
- AMD HD3D Technology; enables 3D display capabilities for many PC applications and experiences
- AMD Eyefinity Technology; offers highly immersive and unrivaled multi-tasking experience across up to six displays
- AMD PowerTune Technology; helps enable higher performance by dynamically adjusting the engine clock during runtime
- AMD ZeroCore Power Technology; enables your GPU to power down when your monitor is off
- CrossFireX Ready; allows the power of multiple GPUs to be combined in a single system
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
UPC No: 727419415347
Mfg Part No: 100-505632
( Length:10, Width:16, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 3.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.