Lowrance Elite-4x DSI Sonar w/455/800 kH Product Details
The incredible imaging fishfinder with spectacular color to positively improve your fishing image and success for a surprisngly low price.
- Brighter LED backlighting
- Exclusive TrackBack feature
- Downscan Imaging reveals easy-to-understand photo-like underwater detail
- Easy-to-use menu page and menu controls
- Simplified menu navigation
- Quick-release tilt and swivel bracket
- Lowrance 5 Year Advantage Service
With the incredible standalone Elite-4x DSI imaging fishfinder, you're equipped with the new edge to improve your success in finding - and fishing - hot spots..clearly..precisely..and affordably. New, brighter display with 3.5"/8.9 cm screen offers best viewing in any boating condition.
Exclusive Lowrance DownScan Imaging innovation displays crystal-clear photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat. No interpretation needed to see:
- Thermoclines Exposed - clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water and, upper warmer, oxygen-rich zone where fish hang
- Fish Truly Revealed - Elite-4x DSI imaging leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms Uncovered - you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottoms, as well as fish and structure on/near the bottom
- Structure Disclosed - with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structure at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, wrecks; no interpretation needed
Dual 455/800 kHz Coverage
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.
More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
Elite-4x DSI fishfinders reach depths down to 200'/61M, and show impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40 mph.
Slim new low-profile, high-speed, transom-mount, 455/800 kHz Skimmer® DSI imaging transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temp sensor, and trolling motor-mount bracket option.
Higher-resolution 3.5"/8.9cm backlit displays deliver unmatched displays deliver unmatched viewing brightness and detail at wider angles and bright sunlight.
Pick Your Favorite Color
Expanded sonar imaging display color palette choices offers optimum viewing for personal preference and water/light conditions.
TrackBack Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path).
Easy to Install and Use
Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket design offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal/reinstall.
Simplified menu with text and icons for faster and easier selections.
Included Transducer: Yes
Resolution (VxH): 320 x 240
Screen Size: 3.5'
Speed/Temp: NOT SPECIFIED
Transducer Type: Transom Mount
Waterproof Rating: NOT SPECIFIED
Watts RMS - Max: 350
Manufactured by: NAVICO
Warranty provided by: NAVICO
Mfg Part No: 000-10487-001
UPC No: 942002411254
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.5200 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYW1-00010487001
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NAVICO logos are registered trademarks of NAVICO. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.