The ShoreTel Voice Switch 90 is a 1U half-width voice switch that supports up to 90 IP phones and up to a maximum of 12 analog ports (eight loop start trunk and four analog extension ports).
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 90 supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices The ShoreTel Voice Switch 90 interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling, as well as to standard analog telephones including CLASS feature phones with Caller ID Name and Number and Message Waiting.
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 8 loop start trunks (FXO)
- 4 telephone ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
- Dimensions 1.69 x 8.39 x 14.28 inches (43 x 213 x 378 mm)
- Weight 5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
- Input voltage 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption 31 W (max)
- Humidity 0-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating temperature 0-50° C