Looking to consolidate onto an enterprise-class flash array without compromising performance, scalability, data services, or resiliency? HP 3PAR StoreServ 8000 Storage with a starting all-flash price of $19,000 USD delivers the performance advantages of a purpose-built, flash-optimized architecture without compromising resiliency, data services, or data mobility. A flash-optimized architecture reduces the performance bottlenecks that can choke hybrid and general-purpose disk arrays.
However, unlike other purpose-built flash arrays, 3PAR StoreServ 8000 doesn’t require you to introduce an entirely new architecture into your environment to achieve flash-optimized performance. With unmatched versatility, performance, and density, HP 3PAR StoreServ 8000 Storage has you covered.
Options support true convergence of block and file protocols, all-flash array performance for $1.50 USD per gigabyte usable, and the use of SSDs with spinning media to further optimize costs.
Lower Your Cost of Storage by up to 75%
Deliver Performance Without Compromise
- All-flash as low as $19K USD or $1.50 USD per GB usable with 5-year warranty on all SSDs.
- Cut capacity requirements by up to 75% with data compaction technologies.
- Simplify storage management and reduce footprint by 67% with unified block and file.
- Get industry-leading density of 5.5 PB per floor tile.
Eliminate Downtime and Consolidate with Confidence
- Eliminate bottlenecks with a flash-optimized, scale-out architecture and > 1 million IOPS.
- Ensure service levels with QoS optimization and consistent, sub-millisecond latency.
- Support mixed workloads and accelerate performance with the Gen5 Thin Express ASIC.
- Boost flash performance by 35% and reduce latency by 2.5X with 16 Gbps Fibre Channel.
Respond Effortlessly to Unpredictable and Changing Demands
- Maintain high availability and Tier-1 resiliency with a complete set of persistent technologies.
- Achieve near-synchronous RPOs with flexible, transparent, model-agnostic remote replication.
- Simplify backup and restores with application-aware, storage-integrated data protection.
- Grow with freedom in any direction, from as little as 3.6 TB to 7.3 PB usable in a single system.
- Eliminate complexity with iSCSI for Ethernet and speed configuration with automated storage networking.
- Modernize your EMC and HDS storage infrastructure with painless, no-cost data migration.
- Optimize storage at the data center level with seamless data movement between arrays.
- Capacity: 1843.2TB Raw
- Drive description: (48) SFF SAS Supported; Expandable to 480 total SAS drives with SFF (2.5-in) 2U and LFF (3.5-in) 4U drive enclosures.
- Host interface: 16 Gb/sec Fibre Channel (8) Ports Included; Option to add (16) 16 Gb/s FC ports or (8) 10GbE iSCSI/FCoE ports or (16) 1 Gb/s Ethernet ports (for File Persona only) or (8) 10 Gb/s Ethernet ports (for File Persona only) to the array.
- Availability features: Redundant power supplies and fans; A minimum of dual redundant controllers, with up to four controllers for added redundancy; RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 6 for data protection. The 4-node configuration provides cache persistence in the event of a controller failure.
- Cache: 384GB