CyberPower 650VA Battery Backup - Standby, GreenPower UPS™ High Efficiency, Compact, 650V/375Watts, 8 Outlets, 96Vac - 140Vac, ENERGY STAR® Qualified - SX650GItem#: 40109726 | Model#: SX650G
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $35.00 (44%)
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
CyberPower 650V/375W PC Battery Backup - SX650G Product Details
The CyberPower 650VA/375W PC Battery Backup
Inhibit power irregularities from ruining your device’s functionality with the CyberPower PC Battery Backup UPS which protects your electronic components by providing battery power during power interruptions and surges.
With a capacity of 650 VA/375 Watts, the CyberPower Uninterrupted Power Supply maintains signal stability and over-voltage capacity of the devices it protects. It is ideal for small office workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. Along with the 890 joules of surge capacity, it offers a guaranteed safety to your important electronic equipment from power surges and electrical spikes.
Equipped with a total of eight outlets and the HID-compliant USB, the CyperPower PC 650VA/375W Battery Backup ensures connectivity to various sources. Special features include EMI/RFI Filtration, GreenPower UPS™ High-Efficiency Design, and PowerPanel® Personal Edition software to control and monitor the Battery Backup/ UPS. Additionally, it has an Ultra Quiet Design which gets rid of the noise so you could work in the peaceful environment.
With these highly efficient features safe for your device, family as well as the environment, be sure to purchase the CyberPower 650VA/375W PC Battery Backup UPS here at TigerDirect!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Battery Backup; supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails.
- Surge Protection; diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Data Line Protection;prevents power surges that travel through telephone/network lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Standby Topology; ensures that when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, the UPS switches to DC battery power and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment.
- Simulated Sine Wave Output; uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- GreenPower UPS™ High-Efficiency Design; reduces power consumption, utilizing a compact charger and power inverter to create an ultra-efficient backup power system for home and office use.
- Ultra Quiet Design; minimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment..
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition Software; Provides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS.
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
UPC No: 649532619986
Mfg Part No: SX650G
Shipping Weight: 6.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.