CyberPower 650VA Battery Backup - Standby, GreenPower UPS™ High Efficiency, Compact, 650V/375Watts, 8 Outlets, 96Vac - 140Vac, ENERGY STAR® Qualified - SX650GItem#: 40109726 | Model#: SX650G
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $30.00 (38%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
CyberPower 650V/375W PC Battery Backup - SX650G Product Details
The CyberPower 650VA/375W PC Battery Backup
The CyberPower 650VA/375W PC Battery Backup or UPS (uninterruptible power supply) system safeguards small office workstations, networking devices and home entertainment systems by providing battery power during power interruptions and surge protection. Data line protection is included for phone/network (RJ11). The HID-compliant USB enables connectivity. The SX650G has a capacity of 650 VA/375 Watts, eight outlets —four widely-spaced to accommodate large transformer plugs.It's compact design allows for horizontal or vertical placement. It can also be mounted on a wall. Features include EMI/RFI Filtration, GreenPower UPS™ High-Efficiency Design, and PowerPanel® Personal Edition software to control and monitor the Battery Backup/ UPS. The CyberPower 650VA/375W PC Battery Backup comes with a three-year limited warranty and a $100,000 connected equipment guarantee. Purchase the CyberPower 650VA/375W PC Battery Backup today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Battery Backup; supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails.
- Surge Protection; diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Data Line Protection;prevents power surges that travel through telephone/network lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Standby Topology; ensures that when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, the UPS switches to DC battery power and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment.
- Simulated Sine Wave Output; uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- GreenPower UPS™ High-Efficiency Design; reduces power consumption, utilizing a compact charger and power inverter to create an ultra-efficient backup power system for home and office use.
- Ultra Quiet Design; minimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment..
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition Software; Provides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS.
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
Mfg Part No: SX650G
Shipping Weight: 6.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.