Epson Stylus Photo R2880 Printer Product Details
Epson Stylus Photo R2880 Inkjet Color Printer
Produce exhibition quality prints with unprecedented control with the Epson R2880 photo printer, the choice for professional and fine art photographers. With its innovative ink set, Epson UltraChrome K3™ with Vivid Magenta, this powerful printer offers an astounding color gamut for brilliant reds, blues and purples. Designed to easily deliver large-format photos worthy of gallery display, the 13-inch R2880 includes Radiance™ technology, which ensures smooth color transitions, and improved highlight and shadow detail. Its three-level black technology offers exceptional gray balance and outstanding tonal range. And, Advanced Black-and-White Photo Mode ensures precision control for neutral or toned black-and-white prints. Take your creativity further with its versatile media handling capabilities. Print on roll paper, fine art paper or 1.3 mm thick art board. The R2880 always delivers professional performance with its one-inch wide, permanent print head. And, for more consistent printing, it includes Automatic Nozzle Check technology, plus Epson PreciseColor™. Achieve professional results, with the quality, control and versatility of the Epson R2880 photo printer.
Advanced Black-and-White Photo Mode
Part of an innovative workflow, this exclusive technology is your key to intuitive and consistent control, for stunning neutral or toned black-and-white prints. Choose from one of four preset menus — neutral, warm, cool or sepia. Or, fine tune your image further with custom slider bars and the color tone wheel that gives you precise control. Customized settings can be saved and recalled to easily achieve a consistent print every time.
Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta Ink technology
This professional, 8-color ink set with advanced magenta pigments makes it easy to achieve exhibition quality prints with more dramatic blues, purples and reds. Its three-level black technology ensures richer blacks, an unprecedented gray balance and outstanding tonal range. This pigment ink set also offers color stability immediately after printing. And, Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta boasts print permanence ratings of 200 or more years for truly sellable color and black-and-white prints.
Get smoother color transitions, plus better highlight and shadow detail, for matchle ss prints with a truer photographic look. By utilizing each color in a more efficient manner, Radiance optimizes the color gamut and dramatically enhances image quality. With this innovative technology, you get vivid colors that stay consistent in virtually any light.
Superior media versatility
Explore your creativity with a printer that supports a full range of professional and fine art media, including luster and Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper. Print brilliant panoramas up to 44 inches long. Or, print on 1.3 mm thick art boards. With this versatile performer, you can even print directly on CDs and DVDs for professional digital portfolios.
A Closer Look
- Create exhibition quality prints with Epson UltraChrome K3™ with Vivid Magenta Ink
- Print astounding reds, blues, and purples with advanced magenta pigments
- Achieve outstanding tonal range using three-level black technology
- Control neutral or toned black-and-white prints using Advanced Black-and-White Photo Mode
- Achieve smoother color transitions, and improved highlight and shadow detail, with Radiance™ technology
- Do more with superior media versatility — print on roll paper, fine art media or 1.3 mm thick art board
- Realize consistent output from printer to printer with Epson PreciseColor™ — no calibration required
- Get greater reliability through automatic nozzle checks and a mist collection system
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: Epson
Warranty provided by: Epson
UPC No: 010343867857
Mfg Part No: C11CA16201
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 34.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Epson logos are registered trademarks of Epson. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.