The Neat Company NeatReceipts for (322) Product Details
Transform your paper into information you can use.
NeatReceipts for Mac is a mobile scanner and digital filing system that enables you to scan receipts, business cards and documents so you can organize, store and secure all your important information. The patented technology identifies and extracts the important information—and automatically organizes it for you.
Scan in receipts to:
- Create expense reports
- Keep records of vendors, dates, totals, even sales tax
- Save digital copies for tax documentation (accepted by the IRS)
- Create your own searchable library of information
Scan in business cards to:
Capture contact information
- Save original image of business card with each contact
- Send contacts to Address Book
- Sync contacts to your iPhone or mobile device
Scan in documents to:
- Create searchable PDFs
- Capture text that you can edit
- Organize documents into collections
Organize Your Information:
- Create separate libraries for multiple businesses, projects or time periods.
- Organize documents by collections so you can keep relevant items organized together.
- Create Smart Collections of receipts or documents based on specific criteria such as vendor name and category.
- Import PDF files stored on your hard drive or send electronic files directly to NeatWorks through the Print dialog box.
^^ Portable color/grayscale/B&W CIS
^^ No external power supply needed, runs off USB power
^^ Maximum Resolution: 600 dpi
^^ Speed: approximately 3-4 receipts per minute
^^ Scan Area: 1" x 1" to 8.5" x 14"
^^ Scanner Dimensions (WxDxH): 10.8" x 1.6" x 1.3"
^^ Scanner Weight: 10.6 ounces
^^ Bit Depth: Color- 48-bit input, 24/48-bit output; Grayscale- 16-bit input, 8/16-bit output; B/W- 1-bit
^^ Mac computer an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 processor
^^ 512MB of RAM; 1GB recommended
^^ Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
^^ 256MB of available disk space for installation, 1GB recommended for user data
^^ CD-ROM or DVD drive required for installation
^^ Available USB port
Additional Resources: Product Manuals