Belkin F1DA108Z OmniView 8-Port USB & PS/2 KVM SwitchItem#: B20-7500 | Model#: F1DA108Z
Currently Out Of Stock!
Belkin F1DA108Z 8-Port USB & PS/2 KVM Switch Product Details
Belkin F1DA108Z OmniView 8-Port USB & PS/2 KVM Switch
The OmniView PRO3 USB & PS/2 KVM Switch provides easy and dependable server control with extraordinary performance. The Switch enables network administrators to monitor and control up eight USB- and PS/2-platform servers from a single console. The PRO Series KVM Switches are the industry's most popular for small to medium server rooms, branch locations, and test and development labs. Designed to grow along with your server network, the Switch can be daisy-chained together using dedicated daisy-chain ports with other OmniView PRO Series or SMB KVM Switches to support up to 256 servers.
- Dual-port cabling reduces cable bulk by 55% when compared to conventional KVM cabling by connecting two servers per cable
- USB and PS/2 compatibility gives expanded connectivity in a mixed server environment
- Dedicated daisy-chain ports let you expand your KVM configuration without sacrificing CPU ports
- Saves setup time and simplifies viewing and switching between multiple servers with OSD
- Provides continuous server monitoring with programmable AutoScan and hot keys
- Ensures consistent compatibility with flash-upgradeable firmware
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868631232
Mfg Part No: F1DA108Z
( Length:21, Width:12, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 6.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.