Backup your system to protect your work against unexpected power interruptions with the APC UPS BE550G. This electrical backup would let you work interruptedly with its sizeable battery for long stretches in times of power interruption.
In terms of power, the APC BE550G Back Ups has 550 VA (volt amps) in its bank. It’s capable of backing up your devices when in full charge. Its batteries are rechargeable so you could reuse it every time a blackout occurs. The APC UPS BE550G makes use of a 120V outlet for its input voltage for it to charge and back you up.
The APC UPS BE550G works like a power bank only more powerful and versatile. It gives your devices power when electricity is out. Equipped with a surge protector, it preserves your devices against power surges, thus protecting your devices in the long run. The Back-Ups BE550G has surge protection of up to 365 Joules which bodes well for surge-sensitive devices as the APC UPS BE550G prevents them from overloading. With eight outlets at your disposal, the Back-Ups BE550G allows you to protect more devices against power outage all at once. Its outlets produce an output of 120 volts. You could use it for a desktop setup to preserve its components from unexpected electrical outage and save your work from being corrupted. Using its generous outlet count, it would be able to backup more desktops. It optimizes the protection of your desktops as it covers much ground in terms of outlet availability. Weighed at 13.0 pounds with 3.3" x 12" x 7" dimensions, it easily fits in your desktop setups or anywhere in your household. It doesn’t eat much space as it does its job of backing you up in unexpected loss of electricity.
Never lose power ever again with the APC UPS BE550G. It’s a device that backs you up for long stretches until the electricity comes right back. Save your work and your systems with this amazing back up from APC! Buy one today at TigerDirect.com!
APC BE550G 550VA UPS Product Details
APC BE550G 550VA UPS
Protect your computer from unexpected outages and consume less energy with the APC BE550G 550VA UPS. The APC's Back-UPS® ES series is now "greener" than ever. The ES 550 utilizes an ultra-efficient design that consumes less power during normal operation than any other battery backup in its class, saving you money on your electricity bill. It's also RoHS compliant, which means its manufacture and ultimate disposal is easier on the environment. Even the packaging has been carefully selected to minimize energy use in its creation, and to maximize the use of recycled materials. Coupled with all the standard features of the Back-UPS ES series, the ES 550 is the best value for home and home office computers.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Surge suppression; protects electronics devices from surges and other irregularities in the power supply
- 8 outlets; protect PCs, workstations and home entertainment systems connected simultaneously
- Data line protection; prevent the phone and fax line against lighting, spikes and surges
- Energy-Saving Technology; the highly efficient integrated circuitry design saves on energy cost by reducing energy consumption and heat generation.
- PowerChute Personal Edition power and energy management software; enables you to manage vitals of UPS system and integrate devices for scheduled or safe shutdown
A Closer Look
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304258940
Mfg Part No: BE550G
( Length:15, Width:9, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 14.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.