APC P11VNT3 Performance SurgeArrest Product Details
APC Performance SurgeArrest Surge Suppressor
The APC Performance SurgeArrest Surge Suppressor is the ideal solution for you to protect your electronic equipment, avoid lockups, and to keep your data from being lost due to lightning & power surges. A 180-degree rotating cord with strain relief offers flexibility in positioning the suppressor, and in routing the power cord. With its fail safe mode, once the circuit of the suppressor has been compromised, the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that your equipment is not damaged. It will also warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. Order the APC Performance SurgeArrest Surge Suppressor today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Protection from lightning & fluctuations; keeps your data & equipment safe
- Overload Indicator; illuminates when connected equipments draw more power than unit’s capacity & less vital equipment can be unplugged.
- Fail Safe Mode; ensures that no damaging surges reach your equipment once the circuit is compromised.
- 180 degree Rotating Cord Retainer: A 180-degree rotating cord with strain relief offers flexibility in positioning the SurgeArrest, and in routing the power cord.
- Adjustable Cable Management: Keeps cords and cables neat and organized.
- Building wiring fault indicator: This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Catastrophic Event Protection: SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Coax Protection Data-line Protection: Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from “back door” surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.
- Fail Safe Mode: Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC’s SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- IEEE let-through ratings and regulatory agency compliance: Stringent third-party testing gives you confidence that APC's surge protectors will safeguard your equipment and data from potentially damaging surges and spikes.
- Lightning and Surge Protection: To prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes.
- Noise Filtering: Surge Protector attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Overload Indicator: Indicator illuminates when connected equipment draws more power than unit’s capacity. To remedy the condition, unplug less vital equipment.
- Phone Line Splitter: Allows use of two pieces of equipment at once, such as a modem and phone.
- Protection Working Indicator: SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.
- Receptacle Shock Safety Shutters Shutters: protect users from accidental contact with unused outlets.
- Resettable circuit breaker: Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Right Angle Plug Plug: angle allows for equipment and furniture to be placed closer to the wall than with a standard power cord. Reduces cord stress too.
- Transformer Block Spacing: Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Product TagsSurgeArrest Surge Suppressor SurgeSuppressor P11VNT3 APC Power Protector PowerProtector Protection Protector 2030 Joules
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: P11VNT3
UPC No: 731304249023
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A75-2156
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.