Use the Satechi SP400 remote to give professional PowerPoint or Keynote presentations without having to be tethered to the computer. Direct the audience’s attention to important points in the presentation using the red laser for effective presentations and lectures.
Easy to Use
This remote doesn’t require any driver installations or other software installations. Simply plug the USB receiver into the computer you’d like to control, then use the remote for controlling presentations, web browsing, and more.
Advance and backtrack slides, black-out the screen to focus attention back on the presenter, and stop and resume presentations from this portable remote. Use the red laser to direct the audience’s attention to key points of the presentation.
Use the SP400 in Mouse Mode to perform left and right clicks, control mouse movement, and scroll up and down pages. Mouse Mode allows you to click links embedded in presentation slides, browse the Internet, access computer programs, and more.
Compact and Portable
Control a presentation and computer mouse up to 100 feet away, useful for large conference rooms and lecture halls. This allows you to interact with the audience rather than remaining tethered to the computer. When finished, store the remote and USB receiver in the included case so you’re ready to give a presentation anytime, anywhere.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP
Mac OS, MacBook OS Mavericks
- Compact and lightweight: only 1.0 oz so easily fits in pocket or carrying case (included)
- Universal compatibility: works with Windows Vista, XP, Mac OS with one USB Port
- Presentation Functions: Page Up, Page Down, Mouse Arrow, Right Click, Left Click, Darken Screen
- RF 2.4Ghz Wireless gives you freedom of movement of 100 ft.: no need to aim the receiver.
- Runs on two AAA batteries, and measures 1.6 x 0.7 x 4.5 inches