Wireless RF (radio frequency) remote control for your Canon EOS 5D, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 20D, 10D, 60D, 30D, 40D, 1V. Maximum operating range 100m. Compared to an infrared (IR) remote control, it allows you to operate the shutter from either direction/angle. It supports unique coding for anti-interference and avoiding wrong operation.
3 operations modes:
^^ W Mode: the receiver is active, you can use the transmitter to control the shutter or focus.
^^ O mode: the receiver will be a normal remote switch, & it will not consume any power.
^^ L mode: the receiver will lock the shutter for long exposure (Bulb Mode).
- Fully compatible to: Canon EOS 5D, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 20D, 10D, 60D, 30D, 40D, 1V
- 100 M range, does not require line-of-sight release
- 3-mode operation for shutter, sleep, and lock; locking function for bulb exposure
- Supports unique coding for anti-interference and avoiding wrong operation
- With rechargeable lithium battery and charging device that has LED indicator