The Timer Remote Control Shutter is an advanced Nikon camera shutter release tool which can be used to release camera shutter, as well as to be programmed to run timed photography task and more. Delay the starting moment, manage exposure time, set shooting interval or organize numbers of shots. It allows you to control camera shutter up to 1.0 m (3.28 ft) away from a compatible Nikon camera: D1, D2, D100, D200, D300, D1X, D2Xs, D3..
- Handy for taking pictures of subjects that difficult to approach with minimized vibration
- Can activate the bulb function on the compatible cameras
- Ideal for time-lapse photography including blooming flowers and astrophotography
- Function as self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer- can be programmed as an intervalometer
- Includes time remind speaker and release signal lamp, LCD display and screen illuminator