See more products
CybertronPC Quantum XS9020 Intel Tower Server - Intel Pentium Dual Core E2180 2.0GHz, 2GB DDR2-800, 2x250GB SATA II - RAID 1, DL DVDRW, Floppy, 10/100 LAN, Asus P5G-MX, NO OSItem#: C122-4850 | Model#: TPCSERQ2XS9020
- Usually ships within 48 Hours (Details)
CybertronPC Quantum XS9020 Intel Tower Server Product Details
CybertronPC Quantum XS9020 Intel Tower Server
Need a budget server that doesn’t skimp on quality or performance?
The Quantum Series has the right system for you!
With their solid performance and rock-steady reliability, these Quantum Series servers from CybertronPC, featuring Intel processors, are the ideal solution for small businesses as well as the discriminating home user. And, unlike many companies, we're not ashamed to tell you exactly what motherboard and processor we're installing into your server. We use only the highest quality components and are proud to tell you what they are.
(Please call your sales rep for prices and to order.)
C122-4860 Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz Quad Core, 4GB DDR2 800, (2) 500GB Hard Drives RAID 1, No O/S
C122-4852 Intel Pentium E2180 2.0GHz Dual Core, 2GB DDR2 800, (2) 250GB Hard Drives RAID 1, MS Windows XP Pro
C122-4862 Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz Quad Core, 4GB DDR2 800, (2) 500GB Hard Drives RAID 1, MS Windows XP Pro
C122-4858 Intel Pentium E2180 2.0GHz Dual Core, 2GB DDR2 800, (2) 250GB Hard Drives RAID 1, Linux GNU Free (specify)
C122-4868 Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz Quad Core, 4GB DDR2 800, (2) 500GB Hard Drives, Linux GNU Free (specify)
Don’t see what you need?
If you like the system you see, but it just isn’t *quite* what you are after, simply call your Sales Rep. to get the upgrades you need.
You’ll receive a custom quote and your upgrades will be installed directly at the factory, fully covered by the manufacturer’s warranty - it doesn’t get easier than that!
Reliability & Service
Cybertron has become the 15th largest system builder by being a solid, stable company and focusing on the needs of the customer more than our own profit and bottom line.
- Only the highest quality products that undergo the most rigorous testing
- US-Based tech support without the hours-long hold times of other companies
- Timely resolutions to situations, because we understand the frustrations involved, especially when time-sensitive issues are involved.
- Over a decade of experience, allowing us to provide the best value at the right price.
- Intel Pentium E2180 2.0GHz Dual Core Processor
- Asus P5G-MX Motherboard
- 2048MB (2GB) DDR II 800MHz PC6400 Memory
- Dual 250GB SATA II 7200RPM, 16MB Cache RAID Edition Hard Drives in a RAID 1 Array
- nVidia GeForce 7050 Onboard Video Graphics
- DVD±RW Dual Layer Optical Drive
- Floppy Drive
- 10/100 Ethernet Network Interface
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Network Interface
- Ports : (6) USB 2.0 (some by header), (2) PS/2, (1) Serial, (1) Audio I/O Panel, (1) VGA, (2) RJ-45
- Mid-Tower Server Chassis with a 400W Power supply
A Closer Look
Asus P5G-MX Motherboard
- CPU Type: Socket 775
- Memory type: DDR2, 800/667/533
- Memory sockets: 2 Slots
- Max. Memory: 2 GB
- LAN: 10/100 Ethernet Network Connector
- IDE/SATA: (1) ATA100, (2) SATA2
- SATA RAID 0, 1 and JBOD Supported
- Expansion Slots: (1) X16 PCI-E, (1) PCI Express x1, (1) PCI
Intel Pentium E2180 Dual Core 2.0GHz Processor
- Processor Type: Intel Pentium Dual Core
- Processor: E2180
- Frequency: 2.0GHz
- FSB: 800 MHz
- Cache: 1MB
- Socket: Socket LGA 775
- Process: 65 nm
2GB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz Memory
CybertronPC only uses Micron, Samsung, Infeneon, or Hynix Memory in their gamers… and for good reason! More problems are associated with memory than with any other component. So CybertronPC leaps over the competition by using Cream-of-the-Crop hand picked memory for all their systems. High-performance computing requires high-performance memory.
- Memory Speed: 800MHz
- Memory Type: DDR2 PC6400
GeForce 7050 Onboard Video Graphics
- Amount: Shared, User Defined
- DirectX 9 and Open GL 2.0 supported
Dual 250GB SATA2 Raid Edition Hard Drives in a Raid 1 Array
CybertronPC only uses name brand hard drives such as Western Digital, Hitachi, Samsung, Maxtor, and Seagate.
Rest easy knowing that hard drives installed in our systems are brand new, name brand, and fully covered under Cybertron and manufacturer warranty.
- Capacity (GB): 250GB x 2
- Format: SATA II
- RPM: 7200
20x Dual Layer DVD±RW Optical Drive
Read/Write Speeds:(DVD+R media, other media types will vary)
- Write 20 X (27.0MB/sec)
- Read 16 X (21.6MB/sec)
Supported Disc Formats:
- DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW
- DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-RW,
- DVD-RAM, DVD-ROM, DVD-Video
- CD-R, CD-RW, CD-ROM, CD-ROM/XA, CD-Audio
- Video-CD, Photo CD, CD-I(FMV), CD-Extra
- Read and Write: 3.5” 1.44MB Floppy Disk
Super Midi Tower Case
- Key-lock ring for higher security
- Strong C-Framed chassis structure
- Thumb Screws for Easy-to-open side cover
- Rail Mounting system for 5.25” devices
- 3 types of EMI shielding on drive bays, side cover and slots
- Easy-to-open side cover and front panel
- Patented 3.5” slide-in cages and 5.25” sliding rails
- Circular rotation feet for more stability
- Chassis intrusion detector switch
- Rear 120mm fan
- 5.25” Drive Bays: 4
- 3.5" Drive Bays: 7 (5 internal/hidden)
- 400 Watt Power Supply
- Expansion Slots 7 (6 Available)
- MBD Form Factor: Full ATX, ATX and Micro-ATX
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 8.3 x 21.3x 18.9 inches
|Operating Systems||No OS|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 3 of 3
- Jun 29, 2009
Installed Windows 2008 server and Exchange 2007. Had a little problem with raid drives for 2008 but eventually found what I needed and the box is running great. Easy to work inside with plenty of space but some cables (SATA) could have been a little longer.
- Feb 23, 2009
got this system running on win2k3 on feb/3/09, it's been running fine since. Had a bit of problem loading the hardware drivers because it was shipped with the Asus P5N73-AM motherboard, not the Asus P5G-MX as advertised. When I checked the Asus website, it says that the P5N73-AM is not compatible with Win2k3...panic, panic... Called CybertronPC, the tech said I can load the windows XP drivers instead, ignore the MS digitally signed warnings. The tech was supposed to send me the files but he never did. I found the WinXP drivers on the DVD, so all is well. Also, it comes with a PCI TrendNet 10/100/1gb NIC, installed the driver but Win2k3 does not detect the hardware at all.
- R. Coop
- Jul 21, 2008
I got this system last month and haven't had a hiccup yet. Runs fast and smooth. Recomend strongly.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 3 of 3
Warranty provided by: Cybertron
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: TPCSERQ2XS9020
UPC No: 890552610556
Box Size: ( Length: 23, Width: 24, Depth: 15 )
Shipping Weight: 43.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C122-4850
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cybertron logos are registered trademarks of Cybertron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.