Belkin 10 Gig Aqua - Patch cable - LC multi-mode (M) - SC multi-mode (M) - 33 ft - fiber optic - 50 / 125 micron - aqua - (F2F402L7-10M-G)Item#: 7182801 | Model#: F2F402L7-10M-G
- List Price:
- Click to See Price in Cart!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Belkin 32.8-Foot 10 Gb Multimode Fiber Optic Cable Product Details
Belkin 32.8-Foot 10Gb Fiber Optic Patch Cable
These multimode fiber optic patch cables use 50/125 Micron bulk fiber cable and are terminated with various fiber optic connectors at both ends. Used to connect two nearby components with fiber connectors, Belkins 10Gb Aqua fiber optic cables are backward compatible with existing network equipment and provide close to three times the bandwidth of traditional 62.5/125 multimode fiber. 10 Gigabit is rated for distances up to 300 meters using 850nm Vertical Cavity Surface Emmitting Lasers (VCSELs) Belkin carries a variety of fiber-optic patch cables in an assortment of connector styles and lengths. All fiber-optic cables are 100% tested for quality and reliability.
- Designed for use in 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Backward compatible, works with legacy networks
- Use with LED and VCSEL light sources
- Ideal for campus and backbone applications
- Maximum 300 Meters for 10Gb transmission speeds
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868601259
Mfg Part No: F2F402L7-10M-G
( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.