Scythe ALPINE 7 CPU (ACALP7) Product Details
Equipped with Integrated Cooling of Voltage Converters for powerfull cooling and Patented Vibration Absorption to make it quiet.
^^ Extremely Quiet by Patented Fan Casing
- The low speed 92 mm fan reduces the noise level to a minimum.
- The patented fan holder is able to practically eliminate the typical buzzing sound of 92 mm fans.
- The PWM chip in the motor allows an exact fan speed control over the BIOS. (4 wire)
^^ Integrated Cooling of Voltage Converters
- Air is drawn in from the top.
- Some air is blown out to all four directions in order to cool the voltage converters and chipset.
^^ Patented Vibration Absorption
The four rubber connectors on the fan case act as a vibration damper to absorb the vibration of the running fan and prevent vibration transfer to the heatsink and the case
^^ Easy Installation
The cooler is to install within seconds
^^ Intel LGA775 (SocketT) Processor
^^ All Intel Celeron D
^^ Intel Pentium 4 up to 650
^^ Intel Pentium D up to 840
^^ Fan: 113(L) x 101(W) x 47.2(H) mm
^^ Rated Fan Speed: 300 - 2000 RPM (controlled by PWM signal)
^^ Power Consumption: 0.15 Amp.
^^ Air Flow: 36 CFM / 62 m3/h
^^ Noise Level: 0.6 Sone
^^ Thermal Resistance: 0.26°C/Watt
Thermal Interface Material:
^^ Pre-applied MX-1 Paste