ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AM3+ Motherboard - ATX, Socket AM3+, AMD 970 Chipset, AMD FX, 2133MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA 6.0 Gb/s, RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, CrossFireX ReadyItem#: 13055021 | Model#: M5A97 R2.0
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard Product Details
ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AM3+ Motherboard
With extensive compatibility to your powerful and speedy hardware, the ASUS socket am3+ motherboard gives you the freedom to alter and recondition your computer.
Powered by dual intelligent processors AMD 970 and AMD SB950, the ASUS motherboard aids in boosting your computer’s command procession speed. This guarantees you only experience a superior performance at every use. It can support one processor and is capable with chips like Sempron, Phenom II X3, Athlon II X2, Phenom II X2, Athlon II X4, Athlon II X3, Athlon X2, Sempron X2, Phenom II X4, and Phenom II X 6.
Furthermore, the ASUS socket am3+ motherboard is compatible with DDR3-type RAMs. This means it supports RAMs with various memory speed (600 MHz, 1333 MHz, 1066 MHz, 1866 MHz, 2133 MHz) for faster data management.
As a part of its expandability features, it is equipped with two USB 3.0 ports (ASUS USB 3.0) for external drive connectivity and six USB 2.0 ports. These USB 2.0 ports will aid the USB 3.0 ports during file sharing and transferring. For hardware expansion, the ASUS socket am3+ motherboard can be expanded to DIMM 240-pin (four) x PCIe 2.0 x16 (one), x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode), PCIe 2.0 x1 (two) and PCI (two).
ASUS socket am3+ is an ATX motherboard, compatible with the more prevalent ATX cases. It lessens the burden of finding another case that fits with its size and allows you to immediately enjoy the support and hardware compatibility. Purchase the ASUS M5A97 motherboard today here at TigerDirect!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Socket AM3+; supports Sempron, Athlon II and Phenom II processors
- Four memory slots; install up to 32GB of memory
- SATA III interface, PCI Express X16 Slots, and USB 3.0 interface; offers high-speed data transfers
- Gigabit LAN; provides a high-speed network connection
- CrossFireX Ready; connect multiple GPUs for optimum visual performance
A Closer Look :
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
UPC No: 0610839188512
Mfg Part No: M5A97 R2.0
( Length:13, Width:2, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 2.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.