Panasonic SC-PTX7 DVD Home Theater System - 80GB Hard Drive, Wireless-Capabilities, HDAVI Control With HDMI Connection, iPOD Connectivity (Refurbished)Item#: P333-1234 RF | Model#: SC-PTX7 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
Panasonic SC-PTX7 DVD Home Theater System REFURB Product Details
Panasonic SC-PTX7 DVD Home Theater System - 80GB Hard Drive, Wireless-Capabilities, HDAVI Control With HDMI Connection, iPOD Connectivity
This Jukebox Theater System is a perfect combination of design excellence and entertainment features you need in today's flat-panel TV age. It's designed to deliver great entertainment, but without all the cluttered look of many other home theater systems. There's no visible center speaker, because it's built into the right and left speakers — so all you see are the compact main unit and the right and left speakers.
Digital Age Jukebox Entertainment
Thanks to a high-capacity internal hard drive, you can store hours of music recorded from CDs, MP3 and WMA files from your PC, FM and AM radio, and other sources. For easy access, titles and artist names are stored on the hard drive, and Music Shuffle categorizes music into four different moods. Just select the category that fits your mood, and automatically hear the right songs every time.
Gripping Sound for Movies and Music
There are no bad seats in your home theater, with the Panasonic Twin Center System. Because the center speaker is integrated into the right and left speakers, dialogue seems to pour right out of the screen, and sound has a more natural presence than with conventional center speaker setup. Dolby virtual speaker technology gives high-quality sound and a lifelike surround effect. Plus MP3 and WMA music files take on new richness and depth, with built-in digital re-mastering technology that restores high-frequency data.
A Better Way to Fill Your Home with Music
There's no need to keep your music in the living room. Just add the SH-FX85 Wireless Multi-Room Speaker Kit (sold separately) and your home theater can serve up music from its built-in hard drive, CDs, AM/FM radio, and other sources, for music in your bedroom, in the den, or even in the garage. You'll have the ability to play, stop and skip selections in up to three additional rooms. Add the included SH-PD10 Universal Dock for iPod®, and play, control and recharge your iPod directly through your home theater system.
- Dolby Digital Decoder
- DTS Decoder
- Dolby Pro Logic Decoder
- Playback in Multi-Rooms; up to 3 Rooms
- Simple Operation to Host from Client to Model (Play, Stop, Skip, Preset
- Multi-Room 2-Source
- Runs on iPod® with included Dock
- XM Ready
- Digital Outputs
- LAN Terminal
- Wireless Terminal
- 360° Sound
- Surround Enhancer
- H. Bass Sound
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control
- Double Re-Master Processing
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner
- Remote Control
- Energy Star® Qualified
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts: Yes
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers: Yes
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker): Full Range, Bass-Reflex
- Front Speaker Full Range: 2-1/2" cone type
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker): Full Range, Bass-Reflex
- Center Speaker Full Range: 2-1/2" Cone Type
- Surround Satellite Speaker: Full Range
- Receiver Dimensions: 14.19" x 4.19" x 13.16"
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions: 4.19" x 9" x 5.19"
- Front Speaker Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions: 4.19" x 9" x 5.19"
- Center Speaker Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions: 5.41" x 15.88" x 17.28"
- Subwoofer Weight: 11.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.19'' x 14.19'' x 13.16''
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Panasonic
Warranty provided by: Panasonic
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: SC-PTX7
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:15, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 35.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P333-1234 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Panasonic logos are registered trademarks of Panasonic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.