Need a Filing Cabinet to save & file all your vital FINANCIAL Documents?
Have you got the time & expertise to build one on your computer?
This is the answer! Make your life simpler!
It's pre-built and ready to go!(over 75 Folders set up by experts)
SAVE AS from Web or eMail or one-click SCAN IN of:
- Bills & Web Receipts
- Financial Plan
- Bank Accounts & Cash
- Mortgage & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Insurance & Warranties
- Will & Estate
- and many more
What the Press Has Said:
- This software is based on the principle that sooner or later, we will live in a totally paperless society, and this is the program that will help get us there. It can contain everything from birth certificates to funeral details in digital form, and all analogue stragglers who insist on using paper-based documents will have those documents scanned in by Electronic Filing Cabinet users (scanner not included). The Electronic Filing Cabinet, software in the For Dummies series of tech guides, ...offers an ever extensible pre-loaded file structure so that all information can be stored in it. In keeping with the For Dummies style, the program has been painstakingly simplified. Yes, it is easy - very easy... even a cursory glance at it suggests it should command as much passion as Microsoft OneNote. In an ideal world, other software programs would demonstrate a similar lightness of touch. Jack Kapica -National Tech Writer, Globe & Mail (Canada's NY Times equivalent )
- "This product is organized in a very logical, easy-to-use way... It let's you easily grab documents, file them, sets reminders, and easily update all your information. This is very easy to use software and is great for those who are not so tech savvy who want to organize their lives..." Marc Saltzman National Global News & Globe & Mail Tech Writer
- "This product is great ...and I'm going to use it!" Amber McCormick CityPulse Television National TV Homepage Emerging Technology Specialist
What Users Have Said:
- "I'm a web banking user. I use this software to save all of my Bank Statements and Paid bills. People should realize that I've calculated in an average year, I save over 500 pieces of paper and headache by grabbing those statements electronically from my Bank's website and just saving them in my Cabinet with one simple Save AS/PDF Print. Now I've signed up for paperless, and my bank is saving the paper too. Every little bit helps. Thanks." PD-Toronto Ontario
- "You've saved me hours and hours of work by pre-setting up all the folders I need in life under "My Documents"...and I can still add my own too. The expertise and logic built into the folder structure is brilliant. It's like I had an expert life advisor take the time to set up what matters in my life." JC-Montreal Canada
- "I am a regular website browser and shopper. If you're like me, you have numerous website UserID's and Passwords, and its almost impossible to use the same ones for every site. The Password Protected section of this Filing Cabinet is perfect to record and save all of these. I've already been bailed out 4 times because I went to a site and forgot my "unique" password for it. To me, its the best part of this software" MM-Halifax Canada
- "The Insurance section is the most valuable part of this e-Cabinet. I can record all my policies and their details, including my Company Health Insurance Plan and then get an "at a glance" view of all my Insurance holdings. If I input a policy maturity date, the reminder system even tells me 30 days ahead of time that its coming due! I'm so glad my Financial Advisor gave me this software". BS-Toronto Canada
- " I just finished my TAX RETURN using XXXX Tax software. It was superb to be able to save my 48 page return as a PDF file and file it with one click into the Tax Folder. I then e-filed with the Government and saved my confirmation in that folder too. I didn't have to print a single document. This is nice!" JH-San Francisco California