MSI GeForce GTX 260 896MB GDDR3 PCIe Open Box Product Details
MSI N260GTX TwinFrozr OC GeForce GTX 260 Video Card
The MSI N260GTX TwinFrozr OC GeForce GTX 260 Video Card knows how to deliver staggering graphics quality to your games and applications. This video card grants you with 896MB of DDR3 video memory, delivering your games and software with stunning realism beyond the usual. This overclocked graphics processor is made more efficient as it uses PCI Express 2.0 x16 interface. Have a tremendous HD experience too as its brings redefined viewing up to 2500 x 1600 pixels with NVIDIA PureVideo HD and PhysX technologies. In addition, the video card is SLI-ready for an awesome multi-GPU support. Connect display devices with ease in this GPU, thanks to its dual DVI video outputs. Have the MSI N260GTX TwinFrozr OC GeForce GTX 260 Video Card for a graphics performance that is tough to beat.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 896MB of DDR3 video memory; for impressive graphics detail delivery
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 interface; ensures stable and fast hardware acceleration
- Nvidia PureVideo HD and PhysX technologies; for high class HD rendering and increased video clarity
- SLI ready; complies with NVIDIA’s multi-GPU setup platform
- Dual DVI video outputs; provides amazing connectivity setup for your display device
that shakes you to the core
With more gaming horsepower than ever before and 896 MB of memory, the GeForce GTX 260 GPU’s 216 processing cores make games such as Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures and Bionic Commando® feel like the real thing. Its powerful NVIDIA PhysX™ technology creates rich, immersive physical effects with stunningly accurate realism. Experience absolute immersion and a 50% pure performance boost than prior generation GPUs with the GeForce GTX 260 GPU.
to take you beyond
Beyond the field of play, GeForce GTX 260 seamlessly shifts tasks from the CPU to the GPU, allowing you to dive into the latest Blu-ray movie, surf the web in 3D, or transcode video to a personal video player up to 7x faster than traditional CPUs1. Now you can work and play at full speed.
- Unlock the power of 216 processing cores to tackle demanding system tasks such as viewing photos in 3D or transcoding video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU.
- PureVideo® HD technology provides the ultimate interactive Blu-ray DVD movie experience with full hardware acceleration of HD movies and picture-in-picture content.
This product supports Dual Monitors and has Dual DVI Ports.
Dual View technology offers multiple display support on up to two separate monitors. This improves the capabilities and productivity of the user by allowing them to spread multiple windows over two monitors and view them simultaneously. Dual Monitors is one of the simplest, yet most amazing productivity boosters you can add to your PC! Click Here To Learn More »
See "BEFORE YOU BUY"
For More Details
Before You Buy!
Make sure your motherboard is compatible with this video card. For example, PCI Express video cards won't work with motherboards designed only for AGP or PCI video cards, and vice versa. Please read the specifications carefully or call us for expert advice.
THIS PRODUCT IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN
For a variety of reasons customers may return a product after opening and, in some cases, using it briefly. We usually send these products back to their manufacturer but sometimes, after we inspect the product, we decide it’s better to offer it for sale at a discount then return it to its manufacturer. We put these products through a rigorous 7 point check to make sure they are in good condition and working properly. There may be a minor blemish and occasionally the original manuals may be missing but you can buy with confidence knowing the product is covered by its manufactures warranty and support. Don’t delay; open box products are priced right, available in very limited quantities and sell out fast.
Manufactured by: MSI
Warranty provided by: Systemax Open Box
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: 602651
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:11, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 3.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M452-0260 OO
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- MSI logos are registered trademarks of MSI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.