Masscool XWT-PCIE11 2-Port PCI Express Card - PCI Express x1, SATA II, 3.0Gb/s Support, 2 x Internal SATA, 1 x IDE ATA-133 Header, NCQ Support, RAIDItem#: S457-1256 | Model#: XWT-PCIE11
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Masscool XWT-PCIE11 2-Port PCIe Product Details
Masscool XWT-PCIE11 2-Port PCI Express Card
Enhance performance and efficiency with the Masscool 2-Port PCI Express Card. It allows you to connect any type of device to your PC via PCI slot. This PCI Express x1 slot provides optimal motherboard interaction. A SATA II 3.0 GB/s Support ensures compatibility with most modern and high-speed hard drives. With 2 x Internal SATA the overall data-storage performance is enhanced. The 1 x IDE ATA-133 header enables quick connection of internal devices. With NCQ Support you are guaranteed with a higher performance when utilizing multiple command workloads. A RAID support ensures the storage performance and efficiency of the computer system. Order the Masscool 2-Port PCI Express Card right away.
What It Is And Why Do You Need It:
- PCI Express x1; provides optimal motherboard interaction
- SATA II 3.0Gb/s Support; compatible with most modern and high-speed hard drives
- 2 x Internal SATA; enhances the overall data-storage performance
- 1 x IDE ATA-133 Header; enable quick connection of internal devices
- NCQ Support; ensures higher performance when utilizing multiple command workloads
- RAID; improves the storage performance and efficiency of the computer system
A Closer Look
- Masscool XWT-PCIE11 3-Port PCI Express Card
- Installation Disk
- SATA Cable
Manufactured by: Masscool by Fanner Tech
Warranty provided by: Masscool by Fanner Tech
UPC No: 955993711511
Mfg Part No: XWT-PCIE11
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Masscool by Fanner Tech logos are registered trademarks of Masscool by Fanner Tech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.