Zotac GeForce GTX 660 Ti ZT-60802-10P Video Card - 2GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0(x16), 1x Dual-link DVI-D, 1x Dual-link DVI-I, 1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, DirectX 11, SLI Ready, Dual-SlotItem#: Z700-0660 | Model#: ZT-60802-10P
Zotac GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 Video Card Product Details
Zotac GeForce GTX 660 Ti ZT-60802-10P Video Card
Transform your gaming experience with the Zotac GeForce GTX 660 Ti ZT-60802-10P Video Card. Armed with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti GPU, 1344 CUDA cores and 2GB of GDDR5 192-bit video memory, this video card breathes new life into your games with smooth frame rates and incredible lifelike visuals. The PCI-Express 3.0 interface enables high-speed interaction between the GPU and your system, while NVIDIA CUDA technology leverages the power of the GPU to assist your PC in other tasks. DirectX 11 compatibility means you can take advantage of the most advanced graphics technologies such as tessellation and anti-aliasing in the latest games. This SLI ready card seamlessly integrates into a multi-GPU setup so you can crank up the volume on your graphics while running with a 928MHz core clock speed. Dual-link DVI-D, Dual-link DVI-I, DisplayPort, and HDMI ports (one each) get you connected to your HD displays so you can enjoy a multi-monitor view with your games. Install the Zotac GeForce GTX 660 Ti ZT-60802-10P Video Card in your PC now and enjoy incredible visuals at your desk.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti GPU; this SLI-ready GPU delivers smooth frame rates, incredible lifelike visuals and lightning fast gameplay
- NVIDIA CUDA technology; utilizes the GPU’s 1344 CUDA cores to assist in general computing
- PCI-Express 3.0 interface; doubles the bandwidth of PCIe 2.0 cards to deliver 2GB of GDDR5 RAM into your system
- DirectX 11 support; enjoy the most realistic visuals with tessellation and anti-aliasing technologies
- Multiple Monitor Support; connect HD displays using Dual-link DVI-D, Dual-link DVI-I, DisplayPort, and HDMI ports
Manufactured by: Zotac USA Inc.
Warranty provided by: Zotac USA Inc.
UPC No: 816264012822
Mfg Part No: ZT-60802-10P
( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.1600 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Zotac USA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Zotac USA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.